Thursday, October 7, 2010

G for Georgia's ABC Book

I just figured out I could display books via my blog page. Yay! So, here it is, Georgia's finished book. She just turned 1 on Tuesday so I finished just in time! This also gives you a great look at what the flash cards will be like. There are only a few changes...Georgia has a pic of herself in here and a US flag as a shout out to her Uncle, Aunt and cousin in America. She also has Iggle Piggle (her fav), her ra-ra and a different set of blocks. These aren't in the flash card set. The cover of the flash card set is also a lighter blue. I really hope you love it as much as I have loved putting it together. Cheers, Tam xxx PS Thanks to my darling daughter for being the reason to do this and for being the inspiration behind G for Georgia. Love you Georgie Girl. xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bok is so cute must of taken ages 2 do it 2 think of all the things 4 the letters! very well done

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful book, I just love the photos, colours and love that has gone it I Ll {love} it.
Well done!!:)

Lauren said...

Congratulations Tam on an absolutely gorgeous book.. You have done such an amazing job & little Georgia is going to love looking back at it in years to come... how lucky she is to have a book made up just for her...
xoxo

Leesa Windridge said...

fantastic Tam, you must be so proud with how it looks ..It will be in high demand. xxx