Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kirsty and David's Wedding

Ok, so yes, it was VERY wet for Kirsty and David's wedding but, they did NOT let that effect them in one little way. In fact Kirsty was heard to say, "I'm so glad it's raining, I love these umbrellas in the photos!" It was so wonderful to see them embrace the weather and just go with it, not shying away from any photo ops. just because it was wet. "I'm only getting married once," was another line that Kirsty gave me when I asked her if it was ok if they walked down the train platform in the pouring, sideways rain! We did have to wait out turn at a few locations, with a line up of four bridal parties at the train station, all trying to avoid the weather. We found a few great little doors and alleys when we were waiting our go on the Theatre steps. I got so excited about a red door that we were using that one would say I fell head over heels for it - literally! Maybe I should test if things are really closed before leaning my weight on them. At least it wasn't David or Kirsty though, although it would have made a ripper shot! Thanks so much to you both for allowing me to be a part of your day and entrusting me with capturing your special memories of what was a wonderful day. I know you will both have a wonderful life together. Cheers, Tam xxx














"Singin' in the Rain...just singin' in the rain!"












No comments: