Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SUPERMAN!!

After showing a few pages yesterday, I've finished off Toby's Superman comic so here it is in it's entirety. 
 I've had a the littlest bit of time to indulge my own creative ideas in the last few days so it was Toby's turn to get in front of the camera...and for once he was very obliging!! I've wanted to do something like this for a while and had so much fun shooting it and then putting it all together. Toby loves it and can't wait to have it up on his wall...which will be good for  me too as he keeps wanting to sit and my computer and read it over and over again! We have plans to create a whole 'superhero' series for him, with his request being to be either Ben 10 or Harry Potter (which he's never even seen but is obsessed with the cards out the newspaper at the moment) next!
Something like this would be easily adaptable to other little boys (or girls), and is such a fun way to capture this time in your little person's life where dreams of super powers, 'coming to the rescue,' and jumping off things to see if one can fly are always bubbling close to the surface!







2 comments:

Bec said...

I LOVE this Tam. You are so creative.

Bec said...

You are so creative. What a wonderful idea for capturing this moment in time