Wednesday, September 28, 2011

La de dah kids

I had the great pleasure of working with the very clever Rebecca for La de dah kids. She makes the most beautiful, heirloom quality, crocheted toys. They make perfect gifts for a special newborn and are sure to be cherished for a lifetime. My kids have a monkey each and they just adore them, taking them on numerous outings, adventures and to bed every night. We had so much fun setting up our shoot in the woods and the children loved running from set to set exploring and playing. I love doing commercial shoots like this, where my imagine gets to run free a little :) I must also mention that the gorgeous dresses that the girls are wearing in the photos are made by the talented Jodie from Twinkle Star, be sure to take a look at her beautiful range too.











No comments: