Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Delaneys ♥

Jo and I have been friends for more years than I would like to admit to. She's there in my Kinder photo and she's still in my life today. We've shared many, many moments together since those years when we were only girls of 4,  along with the rest of our group of friends, "the girls." Now here we are, all grown up with children of our own and it is those children that make us realise just how important and special every moment is. We are all here now for Jo and her husband Mark during possibly one of the hardest, darkest moments in their lives. It was an absolute honour and privilege to spend some time with you all and to make an attempt to capture what you have together as a family. Maddie, Kyle and Bailey are brilliant kids Mark and Jo, and such a wonderful reflection on who you are as parents. The love and strength you are showing them is phenomenal, and I can only hope that I have done that even the smallest amount of justice in these images. I had so much fun during our shoot and loved seeing the smiles on all of your faces. I just wish it could have been under different circumstances. I have shed many tears over these photos but, I am sure that I will be taking family photographs of the five of you for many years to come. Love to you all. xxxooo



















A little footy superstar in the making....it's just a shame about the team! ;)


1 comment:

Bec said...

Tam what wonderful pictures (as always). Jo and the Delaney's are very lucky to have friends like you in their lives. Whilst I am not in contact regular with anyone from school I am thinking of the Delaney's daily and they are always in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to you all during this time.