Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kate and Shaun's wedding

I was really looking forward to Kate and Shuan's big day. I'm a bit of a regular down at the Moama PO (read this as me being very unorganised and doing a trip there nearly everyday to post something instead of doing it all in one go), so tend to see quite a bit of them. I knew Kate would be a gorgeous bride as she somehow manages to rock even her work uniform, and I certainly wasn't wrong. My kids eagerly sat and watched their photos upload onto my computer (they love that Kate and Shaun never tell them off for touching all the books at the PO) and even Toby, who's 4 said,
"Mum, Kate's beautiful!" Seeing the "church dust" effect Shaun's eyes as Kate walked down the aisle towards him was another beautiful moment...but really, who could blame the guy. He even earned himself a new nickname on the day showing his love for Kate....but we won't go into that here! ;)  I had a wonderful day with you all, despite the heat. You all made it so easy and fun, especially the wonderful tips on camera use and posing...brilliant! Thank you both so much for entrusting this very special day with. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Flowers: The Eternal Vase   Gown: Poppy's Bridal Courture  Hair and Make Up: Sublime  Cake: Tracy's Cakes   Reception: Morrisons' Winery  Wedding Day Co-ordinator: Echuca Wedding Planners














































No comments: