Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kat and Richards's Wedding

I felt quite honoured when Kat and Dick wanted me to travel all the way up to Yass to photograph their wedding...and I was super excited about the Trash the Dress session they wanted to do the day after. Horse riding and swimming in the river (in your wedding gear mind you) aren't really things you want to be doing on you big day! I knew Kat was going to make a stunning bride, and I certainly wasn't wrong! She looked so amazing, and sizzled in the water shots the next day!! The day turned out to be a lot warmer than forecast which saw people rushing for the shade...but Kat and Dick were such troopers, even when I asked them to traipse to the top of a hill for photos. We were soon back into the shade of the gorgeous Crisp Gallery gardens though to finish up, and once everyone had a drink in hand and was happy partying in the stretch Hummer, I think the heat was forgotten. I loved the shoot we did the next morning with the horses, their dog Nissan and the river. It really captured so much of who Kat and Dick are as a couple and allowed the to relax and have fun. Although, the river was a little dirtier than we had imagined it was going to be!!! Thanks again for trusting me with your big day and for asking me to photograph it for you. Thanks also my friend Laura for coming with me for the trip. x



































Such a delicate way to place one's new wife into the water!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tamara,
You truly captured these two and who they are!!
It was an honour to share their day, and to seeing your artwork will certainly keep those memories close for them - and us to look at!
You are an amazing photographer, and from a guests perspective - we hardly noticed you were there, yet you got all of those special moments!
Elita