Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tara and Ben's wedding

Ok, so I'll start with the obvious....it was HOT! Isn't it funny when it's hot that everyone feels the need to tell you how hot it is...like you don't already realise?! It just seems to make it worse, so we tried to not mention the conditions. Down in the billabong of Morrison's Winery however we were kept nice and shaded for the ceremony and decided to stay there to take all of the photos too. Turns out that Tara and I both love little details and shopping on etsy so our ideas and styled meshed very well together. I loved all of the gorgeous details they had thought of, and especially loved the inspirational love quotes that were  dotted about the area.:) I'm sure Ben thought I had snuck down there earlier and put log piles and broken branches in perfect photos spots, as they were all right there when we needed them, but I guess I've been at Morrison's a bit this year so it makes it a little easier, especially when we want to get finished up and into the air conditioning! Thank you so much for letting me have 'free reign' and completely trusting me with whatever would work best on your day. You were all great fun to work with, and boys, I hope my suggestion of where to go after the wedding paid off! ;) All the best Tara, Ben, Darcy and Lila on a wonderful, wonderful future together.

Ceremony and Reception: Morrison's Winery   Celebrant: Jennifar Wheelan   Hair and Make up: Sally Williams  Flowers (Bouquets and Reception): Wallingford Flowers

 




























No comments: